At JPHA, your contentment with our products is our top priority. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, you're welcome to return it within 14 days for a full refund, which will be processed using the same payment method as your original transaction.
We strive to ensure that your new bathroom items are delivered in pristine condition. If you discover any damages, please email us at email@example.com or get in touch with us via our contact form.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate your return. We will review your request and provide confirmation.
- Once we confirm, repackage the item in its original packaging. Include your return number on a separate sheet.
- Send the item back to our depot as instructed in our confirmation email.
- After receiving your item at our depot, we will process your return.
- The refund process may take up to 10 working days from the receipt of the returned item.
Returning Unwanted Items
- Unwanted items must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Items should be unmarked and undamaged.
- You will need to organise and bear the cost of the return courier service. A recorded delivery service is recommended for your peace of mind.
- The cost of returning unwanted items is your responsibility.
Returning Faulty or Damaged Items
- You must report and return damaged items within 14 days of receipt.
- Notify us of damaged goods within 48 hours of receipt either via our Contact Us page or via email.
- You may need to provide photographs of the damage, which can be uploaded as part of the return process.
- Please wait to start the return process until after you have informed us about any damaged items.
- Returns must be authorised through our website.
- Ensure that goods are returned in 'as new' condition, with all the original packaging intact.
- When returning items, include your order number and the reason for return.
- You can cancel your order before dispatch or within 14 days of receipt.
- Notify us by email or in writing, with email being the preferred method to avoid postal delays.
- You are responsible for the return of the products and any related costs.
- Returned goods must be in their original packaging and condition. Refunds are not possible for items damaged in your possession or during their return.
- Personalised or custom-made items are not eligible for cancellation or return.
Returning Faulty Goods
- Thoroughly inspect all products upon delivery. Report any faults or damages within 48 hours to ensure a quick resolution.
- We will advise on how to return or dispose of faulty goods. Do not dispose of any items without our instruction.
- If returning goods, please include a receipt for any postage costs for reimbursement.
- Faulty goods will be inspected by manufacturers. Goods found to be non-faulty or damaged through misuse will not be eligible for a refund or replacement.