In the UK it is illegal to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18. Therefore, we will be adopting a challenge 21 scheme upon delivery of alcohol. This means that ID may be requested upon delivery if you look under 21.
Deliveries to UK addresses only
Your delivery experience is important to us, which is why we only offer 1-2 working day delivery services.
As a result, for the time being, we are limited to delivery within the UK.
If you would like for us to deliver to a non-UK address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to accommodate you.
- We offer free standard shipping on all orders over £100 within the United Kingdom.
- For orders under £100, a flat shipping fee of £6.45 will be applied.
- Once your order is placed, it will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped.
- Please note, we are unable to ship to P.O. Box addresses.
- We do not ship outside of the United Kingdom.
Returns & Refunds Policy:
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so we accept returns of unopened bottles within 30 days of the delivery date.
- To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team.
- We will provide you with instructions on how to return your purchase.
- Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment.
- Please note, we cannot accept returns of opened bottles or provide refunds for products that are damaged during shipment. If you receive a damaged product, please contact us immediately and we will work to resolve the issue.
- If you received a defective product or your shipment is missing items, please contact us within 3 days of the delivery date.
- All returns must be shipped at the customer's expense unless the product is defective or there was an error in the shipment.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.